With the new THE ONE MAX, discover all the pleasure of moving at maximum speed, in an eco-sustainable way. Minimal design, square and techno lines. Front shock absorber for traveling in comfort mode. Large wheels, which guarantee great reliability even on rough stretches. Minimal LED display to have everything under control.
● This electric scooter is a device designed for leisure time. When used in public areas, however, it is considered a vehicle, subject to all related risks. For your own safety, follow the instructions in the manual and always respect the rules set by the highway code established by the institutions and regulatory agencies.
● It is however necessary to be aware that the risks cannot be avoided in full, as other people can violate the highway code, therefore increasing the possibility of being involved in accidents. The faster the scooter travels, the longer it will take to stop it. On very smooth surfaces, the scooter can slip, lose its balance and even cause falls. It is therefore necessary to pay the utmost attention, to maintain a safe speed and distance, especially when riding in unfamiliar areas.
● Respect the right of way for pedestrians. Try not to catch pedestrians by surprise, especially children, when you are driving. When you find yourself traveling behind pedestrians, ring the bell to signal your presence and slow down the scooter to pass them on their left (valid rule in the countries where the vehicles proceed to the right). When you are driving in groups of pedestrians, keep to the right and proceed at low speed.
● Strictly comply with the safety instructions provided in the manual, particularly in countries where specific rules and regulations regarding electric scooters are absent. THE ONE will not be liable for any economic damage, physical damage, accidents, disputes and other conflicts of interest resulting from actions committed in violation of the instructions provided.
● Do not entrust the scooter to people who do not know how to use it. When you lend it to others, you must take ensure that they know how it works and that they wear personal protective equipment.
● Check the scooter before each use. When you notice loose components or if you notice low battery warning, flat tires, excessive wear, unusual noises, malfunctions, or other abnormal conditions, stop using the scooter immediately and contact customer service.